Hello Dear, All Students Government of West Bengal has invited Students for the Swami Vivekananda MCM Scholarship for Minorities candidates, The Students must be studying in Class 11th to postgraduate level. This scholarship provides financial assistance to economically backward minority students to help them continue studying their higher Education. if you are eligible apply for this scholarship.
Selected students will receive a scholarship from INR Rs.12,000 per year to Rs. 60,000 per year. Check All the Eligible Criteria and Required documents given below :
Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidate Must be a domicile States of W.B
- They studying in Class 11th to postgraduate level courses from any institution in West Bengal.
- They must be a minority community.
- Student must have passed his/her present examination in the year 2020
- Candidates family income must be less than INR 2.5 Lakhs
- Must have obtained at least 75% marks ( 10th, 12th, Diploma Level Etc)
- Applicant must be obtained at least 53% marks in the Hons subject at graduation level (for students studying at Postgraduate Courses)
- Students must have obtained at least 55% marks in Engineering (for students studying in Masters Engineering).
Scholarship Amount :
- INR Rs. 12,000 per year to Rs. 60,000 per year
- Previous year examination marksheet
- Family annual income certificate
- Applicant bank passbook first page ( including Account No, name, IFSC Etc )
- Institute verification form duly Attested by the Head of the Institution in the prescribed format.
Application Last date: 15th March 2021
Also Check this Scholarships given below :