Hello, All Students if you are searching for a Free scholarship for Students studying in Class 6th to 12th or Graduation, Engineering, Post Graduation, MBBS, All Courses at any. University or Institute then you are in right post in this post we give you a scholarship HDFC Scholarship this scholarship given by HDFC Bank to distribute all Indian students, if you are eligible then apply for this scholarship, More information or Eligible Information Given Below.
HDFC Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship 2021-22 for Class 6th to All Students
Scholarship For Class 6th to 12th, Graduate, Post Graduate, MCA, M.Tech, MBBS, BBA, BCA, B.Tech Etc.
Also Check:– ONGC Scholarship 2021 for Students
Minimum Eligibility :
- Students must be Indian only.
- The students must be in a private, government, or government-aided school/College.
- The Students must have passed the previous examination with at least 55% marks.
- Family Annual income must be less or Equal INR 2.5 lakh (2,50,000).
- Rs. 35,000/- ( 6th to 12th etc.)
- Rs. 45,000/- (BA, B.Sc, BCom, B.Ed, MA, M.Sc, MCom, etc.)
- Rs. 75,000/- (BBA, BTech, BCA, MBBS, MBA, MCA, MTech, etc.)
Required Documents :
- Applicant Photograph
- Applicant Previous year’s Marksheets
- Applicant Identity proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Driving License)
- Applicant Current Year Admission Proof.
- Applicant (Fee Receipt/Admission Letter/Institution ID Card/Bonafide Certificate) (2020-21)
- Applicant Bank Passbook or Cancel Cheque.
- Family Annual Income Proof (any of three given below).
- Annual Income Proof issued by (Gram Panchayat/ Ward Counsellor/ Sarpanch).
- Annual Income Proof issued by (SDM/DM/CO/Tehsildar).
How can you apply:
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ Option
To Apply for HDFC Bank Scholarship Click Here
Selection Process of HDFC Bank ECS Scholarship 2021 :
- The selection process of HDFC Bank Scholarship 2021 is a multi-stage process where students are selected on the basis of merit and their financial need or family emergency.
Details of the selection process are mentioned below :
- Students will be shortlisted on the basis of their Educational merit and financial need/ Family Income.
- Shortlisted Candidates will have a telephonic interview and after the final selection will be made.
How to Apply for this Scholarship:-