About the Scholarship :
This scholarship Distributed by Shriram Capital Limited to Support all the Candidates who belong to economically weaker sections of society. Candidates must be studying in Class 10th, 11th, 12th. This scholarship is part of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives run by Shriram Capital Limited. Shriram Group companies have been running various social welfare programs with a focus on issues related to education, health care, promotion of art, gender equality among others.
Educational Eligibility :
- This Scholarship is open for students studying in Classes 10, 11, or 12.
- Open for Indian national only.
- Applicant’s family annual income must be less than INR (4 lakh).
- They must be children/wards of commercial vehicle drivers.
- Their Photo identity proof
- Candidates Address proof
- The family Income proof (Form 16A/income certificate from government authority/salary slips, etc.)
- Proof of admission (School ID card/Admission Receipt etc.)
- Applicants Current academic year fee receipt
- Students Bank Passbook or Cancel Cheque.
How to apply for this scholarship?
Click the ‘Apply Now button below.
Shriram Capital Scholarship Apply Now
Apply Date Expired
Also, Check the Important Scholarships below :
Mi Scholarship for Class 11 and 12 Class 2020-21
Keep India Smiling Scholarships 2020-21
Sardar Patel Scholarships 2020-21
Shriram Capital Scholarship 2020-21