About the Scholarship
Astral Foundation is an arm of Astral Poly technik Limited, which is one of the leading manufacturer of plumbing and drainage system in India today has joined hands with Vidyasaarathi portal for helping needy and meritorious students residing near the various Astral site locations through scholarship, as they cannot afford quality education due to the high fees structure. Astral Foundation’s scholarship would encourage them to counter their financial constraints and pursue academic excellence and career opportunities.
Please note this scholarship would not be applicable for Astral employees and their children.
- Minimum 50% in Class 10, Minimum 50% in Class 12, Minimum 50% in Diploma
Course Details :
Course Level : Under Graduate
1) Course Name : B.E./B.Tech. (BE/BTech)
2) Course Name : B.Ch.E.-Bachelor of Chemical Engineering (BChE)
3) Course Name : B.C.E.-Bachelor of Civil Engineering (BCE)
Gender : All Gender
Scheme is available to only student whose family income is less than 500000.00
1) Who should apply ?
This scholarship is open to Student pursuing Full time B.E./B.Tech course
2) Which courses are covered under the scheme?
Full time 4 Years B.E/B.Tech Courses
3) What mandatory documents are required ?
Refer Certificate Instruction
4) Whether compulsory to have a bank account ?
5) Any Preference available to particular Caste?
6)What is the minimum percentage required to apply?
Student Must have secured atleast 50% in 10th And 12th/Diploma
7) Any Gender Preferences?
No, Open to All Students
8 ) Is there any location Preference?
Yes, Preference will be given to Students residing in Dholka, Kalol, Ahmedabad & Gandhinagar.
1) Proof of Identity
2) Proof Of Address
3) 10th, 12th/Diploma Marksheets
4) Previous Academic Marksheet and so on
5) Income Certificate
6) Student Bank Passbook
7) Admission confirmation letter
8) Current Year College fees receipt/Fee Structure – Tuition and Non Tuition
9) Bonafide Certificate.
Apply Now Official Website