Vodafone Idea Foundation opens a new free scholarship program called ‘VI Teachers’ and Students‘ Scholarship’ in 2020. With the intention to help understudies and encourage instructors in their push to achieve genuine change, we perceived 200 educators and upheld 2500 understudies with this free scholarship in India. We are incredibly glad to declare the current year’s scholarships program with the expectation to contact more individuals and help them assemble more promising times to come. Online scholarship applications for 2021 are open at this point!
Eligibility Criteria :
- The Student must be studying in Class 6th to 12th, Diploma, Graduate, Postgraduates, etc.
- From any government, government-aided, or private schools/ Colleges.
- Students Studying from 6th standard and above
- Student Should not have received VI or any other scholarship in the last academic year
- Text and reference books
- School/College educational expenses, school/ college Tuition Fees
- Training classes, e-learning courses, correspondence courses
- PC/ Laptop, Tablet
- Passport size photo
- Proof of Identity (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, or any other government-issued ID)
- Bank Details Passbook /Account Statement)
- Academic Details
What about data security ?
- Vodafone Idea treats security appropriately. All your own information is totally protected with us. We won’t ever utilize this for any showcasing or business purposes.
How to Apply this Scholarship Steps :
About the Program
- To keep up the respectability of the Scholarship and interaction, Vodafone Idea decides to not unveil the quantity of grants gave. We urge understudies and instructors to apply as ahead of schedule as conceivable to guarantee a reasonable and complete assessment.
- (छात्रवृत्ति कार्यक्रम और प्रक्रिया की सजावट बनाए रखने के लिए, वोडाफोन आइडिया प्रदान की गई छात्रवृत्ति की संख्या का खुलासा नहीं करने का विकल्प चुनती है। हम निष्पक्ष और पूर्ण मूल्यांकन सुनिश्चित करने के लिए छात्रों और शिक्षकों को जल्द से जल्द आवेदन करने के लिए प्रोत्साहित करते हैं।)