CHSE Odisha Class 12 Arts Result 2022 LIVE: Odisha 12th Result 2022: Odisha Board successfully completed the annual test of Class 12th Arts for all students on time, and students who present and sat in the exam are eagerly awaiting any announcement regarding the Odisha CHSE 12th Arts Result 2022. The board is currently evaluating the submitted answers scripts and has announced the Odisha +2 result on 8th August 2022. Last year, the board released the Odisha Board Science & Commerce results on 31st July 2021, and the Arts results on 14th August 2021.
Students can check their CHSE Odisha 12th Arts result by go to the board’s official website and entering their roll number, and registration number in the result check box. The board will not give any paper copy of the chseodisha.nic.in +2 result separately to the passed students CHSE Odisha +2 results provided on the website.
CHSE Odisha Class 12 Arts Result 2022
|Board Name||Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE)|
|Exam Type||Yearly Exam|
|Result Date||8th Aug 2022 at 4:00 PM|
Statistics of Odisha 12th Results
Odisha +2 Arts Result 2022 will be declared, CHSE board will provide the Odisha board class 12th arts result statistics to all the schools; in the meantime, you may use the table below to comprehend the notion of Odisha 2022 class XII results.
|Year||% of boys passed||% of girls passed||Overall pass %|
How to check CHSE 12th Exam Result 2022?
- First go to the official website of CHBSE, Odisha chseodisha.nic.in.
- Now On the Home Page right side under the red box the option of ‘View Results’,and click on Odisha results portal.
- You can see Search option for the link named ‘Odisha 12th exam result-2022’ and after clicking success in finding the link press on it the result new page will open.
- Now enter your roll number, registration number and captcha code then tick the ‘Submit’ box.
Odisha 12th Result 2022 Toppers List
- All students can check Topper List of Odisha Board, the board will post the topper’s list that will be mentioned the name of those students whose hard work paid off and scored more than 80% and 90% in the final examination of the Odisha 12th 2022.
- The board topper list will be prepared on the written test given by the student and will be posted in the pdf file that will become an easy task for candidates to check their names.
- The board of the Council of Higher Secondary Examination (CHSE) will release results for each stream separately. and you can check or download results from here direct link given below.
Odisha 12th Arts Result 2022 Date | Odisha 12th Arts Result Declared Date
|Name of the Board||Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE)|
|Exam Name||12th Class / +2 Examination|
|Exam Date||28 April to 31 May 2022|
|Result Released Date||08th August 2022|
|Mode of Result||Online|
|Result Status||Released Soon|
CHSE 12th Result 2022 Duplicate Marksheet
All the students can apply for CHSE 2022 12th duplicate marksheet in case they lose their original marksheet provided to them by the school authorities. Now How to apply for the duplicate marksheet of Odisha CHSE 12th result, all the students have to fill and submit the online application form by the official website by clicking on the ‘Apply for Duplicate Mark Sheet’ link that will be shown on after the release of Odisha Board Plus Two result 2022.
CHSE 12th Results Download Link
|Official Website||Click here|
|CHSE 12th Results 2022||Click Here|
|Get Updates||Join Telegram|
FAQs: CHSE Odisha 12th Arts Result 2022
When will Odisha 12th Board Result 2022 be Released?
- The CHSE board will declare the CHSE Odisha +2 arts Result in 2022 on 8th August 2022 at 4:00 pm.
How to know when CHSE Odisha 12th Arts Result 2022 is going to be declared?
- Students can check their results through the official website to get the result status online. Once the result is announced by the board they can download it with the valid login details.
What are the Details can I use to Download Odisha 12th Class Result 2022?
- Students can check their results use the valid Roll Number Name and Date of Birth to get the result from the official website.